Qualifies new users to purchase, administer, and interpret the Strong Interest Inventory® instrument, and provides experienced users with new interpretation strategies and updated research. Learn all of the ins and outs of the instrument, and receive documented equivalent training to college course work in psychological tests and measurement.
What Is Included?
- The Strong Interest Inventory® Revision
- Individual and group interpretation strategies
- Holland’s theory of personalities and work environments
- History and construction of the Strong Interest Inventory® instrument
- Discussing an ethical dilemma
- Basic testing and measurement concepts, reliability and validity
- Ethical guidelines and assessment issues
- Career development, career change, and job fit applications
Who Should Attend Strong Interest Inventory® Instrument Certification?
- Career counselors, career coaches, HR consultants, outplacement specialists, and other professionals who wish to become certified to purchase, administer, and interpret the Strong Interest Inventory® instrument.
- Strong Interest Inventory® instrument users who are eligible to purchase through their education, but who want the very latest information about the 2012 Revision, support materials, and ongoing research.
- Full program attendance.
- A multiple choice examination that is completed as a group.
Take a look at our Photo Gallery from previous Strong Interest Inventory Certification Programs!
Due to space limitations in this specific program and location, we can only accept up to three persons from one organization. Thank you for your understanding. If you have more than that who would like to become Strong-certified, please contact us for an onsite Certification Program at your site.