Strong expert and Lead GS Trainer Cheryl Hollatz-Wisely will provide a framework for using both the Strong Interest Inventory® and MBTI® assessments with students and clients. This 90-minute live webinar will cover:
- Assessment similiaries and differences
- Strategies for person-environment fit/career congruence
- Type and RIASEC job search strategies
- Interpretation challenges
All exeperience levels welcome! Whether you are a seasoned career professional or newly certified in these assessments, you’ll leave with new ideas on how to interpret and use the Strong and MBTI® together. Please bring any questions you might have to the webinar.
We hope to “see” you in cyberspace!
- Date: Thursday September 19, 2019
- Time: 10:00am – 11:30am Pacific Time, LIVE
- Cost: $30.00 per person
Please fill out the below registration form and we will email you next steps!
If you’d like to register for multiple webinars at once for a small discount, click here instead!
For more formal training and a certificate or continuing ed for the official workshop, click here to learn more!