Advanced Public Workshop:
Combining the Strong Interest Inventory® and MBTI® Tools in Career Counseling and Consulting
For MBTI-certified and Strong-certified practitioners who want to learn how to combine the results from both instruments, now in our most popular advanced application workshop!
Finally, a framework for presenting both Strong Interest Inventory® and MBTI® results to students and clients efficiently and effectively – both in groups and individual sessions! Learn to use the Strong Interest Inventory® instrument and the MBTI® to:
- Fully access occupational resources, career fields, college majors, and job titles
- Relate type preferences to RIASEC work environments
- Increase career satisfaction and maximize work potential
Who should participate?
Career and HR professionals who are certified to interpret both the Strong Interest Inventory® and MBTI® instruments. This workshop program does not include the statistics components of our certification programs and is not a certification program.
Learn with a group of your colleagues and with our Lead Trainer:
- Strong Interest Inventory® / MBTI® assessment similarities and differences
- Occupational titles and career fields keyed to the Strong Interest Inventory® and MBTI® instruments
- Strategies for person-environment fit/career congruence
- Strategies for career/type development and integration
- Type and RIASEC job search and counseling techniques
- Type and Work Environment, Learning Environment, Risk Taking, and, Leadership Style and Team Orientation
- Interpretation challenges: Type/RIASEC mismatches, undifferentiated profiles, and issues beyond career counseling
- Current resources
Achieve competence and confidence that you are providing your students and clients with all that there is to discover in their Strong Interest Inventory® and MBTI® results.
Receive a certificate of participation, and if needed, 12 NBCC approved clock hours (1.2 CEUs) [$25.00] and/or 12 MBTI Master Practitioner continuing education contact hours [also $25.00].
Join the large network of career professionals who have been trained to use the Strong Interest Inventory® and MBTI® assessment by GS Consultants since 1978.