Registration Information, Program Policies, and Continuing Education Credit
Please register for each program using its unique link. You will be emailed an invoice and next steps after we receive your registration form(s). Thank you!
- Strong Interest Inventory Certification Program – Online
- MBTI® Certification Program – Online
- MBTI® Step II – Online
- Combining Strong and MBTI® – Online
- Type and Career Development Workshop – Online
Enrollment in online certification programs is continuous as space allows. Please register and arrange for payment at least two weeks before the date that you would like to begin. Certification Programs take approximately 40-45 hours to complete and must be completed within 60 calendar days of your start date.
Registration Deadlines and Cancellation Policies for Online Programs
Your program registration fee, less a $200 administrative fee, will be refunded if written cancellation is received five (5) business days or fewer from your scheduled start date. If written cancellation is received more than five (5) business days prior to your scheduled start date, a refund of fees paid for said online program will be granted, minus administrative processing fees. We cannot give refunds once your scheduled start date passes.
Any requests to delay a scheduled start date within five (5) business days of a scheduled start date will require a $75 administrative fee. This administrative fee is charged each time a confirmed start date is changed within five (5) business days of said scheduled start date.
If you leave the program after the confirmed start date and choose to re-enroll at a later date, you will be responsible for a re-enrollment fee and re-completion of required coursework.
All participants are responsible for purchasing required program materials directly from CPP. See program descriptions for more information.
Registration Deadlines and Cancellation Policies for Public and Onsite Programs
For public certification programs, the final registration deadline and the refund deadline is as noted for each specific program.
- Refunds are given, less an administrative processing fee, if written notice is received two months or more prior to a program’s start date.
- No refunds will be made for no-shows or cancellations received after the cancellation deadline, two months prior to a program’s start date.
- Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the program with approval from GS Consultants or the host site.
- If space permits, you may transfer from one certification program to another. A transfer fee will be charged.
For public workshops, we will accept registrations until the programs are full. These programs often close early because enrollment limits have been reached, so register as early as possible. Your workshop registration fee, less a $200 administrative fee, will be refunded if written cancellation is received ten (10) business days prior to the workshop date.
Continuing Education and Academic Credit
GS Consultants is approved by the National Board for Certified Counselors to offer continuing education activities for National Certified Counselors and Master Career Counselors, and by the National Career Development Association for Global Career Development Facilitators. We also offer continuing education toward the MBTI® Master Practitioner Credential.